Tuesday, July 31, 2007

poem

Just standin here,
in a gaze,
ur so right,
i'm amazed,

just the thote of u,
brings joy to my heart,
i'm so in luv w/ u,
we'd nevr b apart,

your so beutiful,
ur hair, eyes, and perfect smile,
ur the only 1 i want,
u'd make it worth my while,

we look so perfect 4 each other,
we would always b 2gether,
i would stay w/ u,
through the good times and the stormy weather,

if only u realized,
u've made me fall n luv,
without even knowing,
u and me 4evr...sorta,

i'm n luv w/ u,
like nevr b4,
my heart was hidden,
but u still found the door,

people say ask him b4 u lose him,
but how can i lose what i've nevr had,
y do u confuse me so much,
nevr n my life have i felt so mad,

Yeah i guess i'm pissed,
2 u i'll always b true,
u've let me know wat it feels like 2 luv,
and for that i thank u

No comments: